What is a traffic source multi-account and why do you need it?
We know how important is to track all the data and that’s why we decided to make it less difficult for you by implementing multiple traffic source accounts integration within your RedTrack account.
Now you can integrate and track all your Google or Facebook (or probably Taboola and Outbrain) accounts in one place.
The integration of multiple traffic sources (for example, several Facebook Business Manager accounts) is available starting from Advanced subscription.
1. The main principle is one traffic source in RedTrack = 1 integration. Prepare all your ID before setting up the integration.
Facebook: pixel ids
Google Ads: Google Ads Customer ID
Bing: Bing Customer ID
2. To integrate your traffic source, go to traffic sources -> choose the target template from the list -> to save it -> integration field is active now.
3. Integrate your traffic source.
1. Once you save the template, the “Connect” button becomes active. Press it to connect your account to Google Ads/Bing and follow the steps after.
2. Place your Google Ads/Bing Customer Id and save the changes. Once you do that, you will see the “Active” status of the integration.
You may also add the event name and event category, but it’s not essential for the integration. The account is integrated.
3. Perform the same steps for other Google/Bing accounts with different IDs.
Use those integrated traffic sources with your Google Ads accounts accordingly, as otherwise, the integration will not work.
1. Once you save the template, the “Connect” button becomes active. Press it to connect your account to Facebook and follow the steps after.
2. Now, you need to generate the Conversion API Key.
Go to your Facebook account -> pixel settings -> settings -> Conversions API -> Create Access Token
3. Once generated, copy it, and add it to your RedTrack integration settings, save the changes.
4. Add your FB pixel to RedTrack.
You can find your unique pixel in your campaign settings.
Put it to your traffic source settings.
The “Active” button means the integration is active.
5. Perform the same steps for other Facebook tokens/pixels with different IDs. Use those integrated traffic sources with your Facebook tokens/pixels accordingly, as otherwise, the integration will not work.
Other integrated traffic sources
Many other integrated traffic sources are supported, but the integration process is a bit more straightforward in that case.
1. Once you save the template, add the necessary parameters (in some cases, it may be login details, sometimes IDs, and Keys)
2. Save the parameters. Once you press “save,” you will see the integration became active.
3. Perform the same steps for other traffic source accounts with different IDs.