Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together their teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes throughout the customer journey.
To integrate Taboola with RedTrack act as follows:
1. Add Taboola template to RedTrack. To do that on the main RedTrack menu press Traffic Sources -> select option New from template:
2. In the search of the pop-up window type in taboola and press ADD:
3. In the pop-up New Traffic Source window press Save changes:
Once you’ve saved the Campaign changes, a click URL (your tracking link) will be automatically generated.
5. Integrate Taboola with RedTrack. To do that act as follows:
5.1. go to the Taboola settings (your Traffic Source settings) by pressing the Edit sign:
5.2. scroll down to the section Taboola API integration. Fill in the fields Account Id, Client ID and Client Secret. Press Save changes:
3 major point to know about Taboola API integration:
1. Account Id value cannot consist of just numbers or letters. It’s actually a combination of both letters and number(s) which usually looks in the code like “som2ething-sc”.
2. Turn to your Taboola Account manager for the Client ID and Client secret.
3. Taboola API integration gives you the following benefits:
- Synchronize costs
- Pause: campaign, placement, creative
- Create automated rules
6. Follow this guide to set everything on the Taboola side.
7. Set up a postback URL in RedTrack
Once you’ve created a Campaign in RedTrack, S2S postback URL for passing conversion info to Taboola will be automatically added to your settings. In your Campaign update the EVENT_NAME with the one you are using with Taboola:
8. Set the automation and enjoy!