Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, their teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey.
1. Add Taboola template to RedTrack.
Go to the Traffic Sources -> New -> find Taboola -> Add -> Save the changes:
2. Set a campaign in RedTrack with Taboola as a traffic source.
Once you have everything ready, you can proceed with the campaign creation. After you save the campaign, a click URL (your tracking link) will be automatically generated.
3. Integrate Taboola with RedTrack.
Go to the traffic source settings -> Integration -> fill in the necessary details -> save the changes. The “Active” button means the integration is active.
Ask your Taboola account manager for a client_id and client_secret.
The API integration gives you the following benefits:
- Synchronize costs
- Pause: campaign, placement, creative
- Create automated rules
4. Follow this guide to set everything on the Taboola side.
5. Setting up a postback URL in RedTrack.
Once you created a campaign in RedTrack, S2S postback URL for passing conversion info to Taboola will be automatically added to your settings. Update the event name with the one you are using with Taboola.
6. Set the automation and enjoy!