1. Add RichAds template to RedTrack.
Go the Traffic Sources -> New -> find RichAds -> Add -> Save the changes
2. Set a campaign in RedTrack with RichAds as a traffic source.
Once you have everything ready, you can proceed with the campaign creation. After you save the campaign, a click URL (your tracking link) will be automatically generated:
3. Integrate RichAds with RedTrack.
Go to the traffic source settings -> Integration -> fill in the necessary details -> save the changes.
The “Active” button means the integration is active.
API integration gives you the following benefits:
- Pause: campaign, creative
- Create automated rules
4. Set the tracking on the RichAds side.
Go to Campaigns -> New campaign.
Add your RedTrack campaign Click URL under the destination URL field
5. Setting up a postback URL in RedTrack.
Once you created a campaign in RedTrack, S2S postback URL for passing conversion info to RichAds will be automatically added to your settings:
6. Set the automation and enjoy! (for integrated TS)