Pushground is a self-service advertising network providing comprehensive advertising and ad optimization solutions for ad agencies, marketers, and affiliates.
1. Add Pushground template to RedTrack. Go the Traffic Sources -> New -> find Pushground -> Add -> Save the changes:
2. Set a campaign in RedTrack with Pushground as a traffic source. Once you have everything ready, you can proceed with the campaign creation. After you save the campaign, a click URL (your tracking link) will be automatically generated:
Use it for a campaign in Pushground later.
3. Integrate Pushground with RedTrack.
Go to the traffic source settings -> Integration -> fill in the necessary details -> save the changes.
The “Active” button means the integration is active.
API integration gives you the following benefits:
- Pause: campaign
- Create automated rules
4. Set the tracking on the TS side.
Go to Campaigns -> Create Campaign.
Place your RedTrack campaign Click URL here
5. Setting up a postback URL in RedTrack.
Once you created a campaign in RedTrack, S2S postback URL for passing conversion info to Pushground will be automatically added to your settings:
6. Set the automation and enjoy!