What is gogetssl.com?
It’s a well-known and trusted brand on the market that sell digital certificates from leading certificate authorities for more than 10 years. Certificates are issued by leading providers like Sectigo, RapidSSL, Thawte, DigiCert, and GeoTrust.
Obtaining an SSL certificate with gogetssl.com is quite simple, but it has some notable aspects.
1. Go to your gogetssl.com account -> My prices section -> choose the certificate you would like to obtain -> Order.
In our example, we have chosen the cheapest simple certificate that will be valid for one domain (it’s enough if you are using one custom tracking domain)
2. Pay for the certificate by following the steps provided by gogetssl.com and proceed with the configuration.
Go to SSL certificates -> View your certificate -> Generate certificate
3. There, you will see the CSR field. That means you need to generate your CSR at this step.
Go to the Online CSR generator and fill on all the required fields and generate your CSR
4. On the next step, you will get the generated CSR code and your private key. Copy both of them.
Important: saving the private key is very important as it is generated only once and if you will lose it at this step, you will have to come through the whole procedure from the beginning as there is no way to restore it.
5. Go back to the configuration (step 3) and paste the CSR code to the appropriate field – > validate CSR
6. Now, you need to validate the newly obtained certificate. The easiest way is using DNS:
7. Fill in all the necessary data and proceed with “complete generation”:
And “continue to SSL management”:
8. Go to “domain validation” and copy the necessary data for your certificate validation.
9. Go to your domain registrar (in our example, we will use GoDaddy, but the principle is the same for all) domain DNS management and create a CNAME record based on the data copied in the previous step:
10. Once it is validated, the certificate files will become available for downloading.