With RedTrack you have the option to make your branded portal 100% white-labeled and customized. To do that follow the steps below:
1. On the main RedTrack menu navigate to the section Publishers -> Whitelabel -> New:
2. Fill in the fields in the New Whitelabel section. Basically, it’s the essential information for your Whitelabel:
1. Domain – set the domain you have already added. If you have several domains, you can set several Whitelabels.
Multiple whitelabels are billed additionally. Please contact your Product Specialist for more information.
2. Default Traffic Source – access to the Campaigns for your publishers/partners is based on the Traffic sources. Set the default source for this Whitelabel. Later you can also restrict access to the Campaigns for different publishers/partners.
3. Default Campaigns – if you want to limit access for your publishers/partners to some Campaigns under the approved Traffic sources, use this option. Only the chosen Campaigns will be available for the publishers/partners.
This could be useful for the cases when you run paid traffic to some Campaigns under the Traffic source you use for your publishers/partners but don’t need your publishers/partners to have the access to those Campaigns.
4. Title – this is the name of the panel for your publishers/partners.
5. Allow Sign up – this toggle allows or restricts sign-up to limit access to your panel.
6. Show Balance & Payment history – this toggle allows to show or hide the payment history from your publishers/partners.
7. Approved by default – switching this toggle on means that if the new publishers/partners registers, they can be approved by default or manually in your admin account.
8. Show alias/id – this toggle allows to show or hide the unique alias for the publishers/partners account (the alias you will set for a particular publisher):
9. Use alias as id – this toggle allows to show a readable unique identifier in a publishers/partners tracking link.
10. Show logs – this toggle allows you to show or hide the postback log from your publishers/partners.
11. Pub panel – Show accrued conversions – when this indicator is enabled, your publishers/partners in the Pub panel will only see the conversions for which you’ve assigned payouts in their reports.
12. Logo URL – your panel logo. Generate the URL of your logo using any tool that allows you to generate an image link. The Whitelabel logo’s image should be square (e.g. 640×640 px, 1080×1080 px).
13. Favicon URL – your panel favicon. Generate the URL of your logo using any tool that allows you to generate an image link. The Whitelabel favicon’s image should be square (e.g. 640×640 px, 1080×1080 px).
14. Add Banner – once added, the banners are placed in the footer of the pub panel on all pages.
16. Terms and conditions URL – put the link to your terms and conditions here.
17. Website – put the link to your website if any.
19. Manager Contact – add the account manager contact if any
20. (optional) Columns settings – choose what data slices you want to show to your affiliates.
21. (optional) Columns logs settings – choose which columns you want to be shown in the “Conversion logs” tab of the branded portal
3. Set the conditions for a payment request. To do that fill in the required info in the Payment request section.Expand to see how to fill in the Payment request section
3.1 press the Change settings button next to the Payment request name:
3.2 select the available payment types and minimum payout amount for them-> choose the notification option and insert your Webhook URL->press Apply:
3.3 once you’ve applied the changes, the selected options will be depicted in the following fields:
- the defined minimum payment amount for each payment method will affect the payment request conditions for the publisher/partner account (it will not be possible to request a payment if the amount is lower).
- the desired notification option is the way you will receive a notification on the requested payment.
4. Customise login and signup pagesExpand to see how to customize login and sign up pages
4.1 fill in the fields in the section Сustomize login and sign up page (texts in the fields below are just an example, it’s up to you how to customize Login and Sign-up pages):
4.2 this is how publishers/partners will see it:
4.3 switch on the toggle Show second Sign Up page if you want to collect more information from the publishers/partners during the signup, then enable the toggles on your right to decide what information you want to collect:
5. Customise emailsExpand to see how to customize emails
5.1 there are 5 types of email notifications available for customization:
E-mail types explained:
Signup requested – email for manually approved registrations
Signup Successful – email for automatically approved registrations
Password reset – password reset notification
New campaign – notification on a newly created campaign
Campaign status changed – notification on an existing campaign status change
5.2 the structure for each e-mail notification type is the same. To customize a certain e-mail type act as follows:
5.2.1 press on the Subject button next to the chosen e-mail type:
5.2.2 add the needed info to the Subject, Greeting, Body, and Signature tabs:
5.2.3 see how it looks in the Preview type and if the added text is ok, press Add to apply the changes. This is what your publisher/partner will receive when the target action triggers the email notification:
6. Referral program
This Referral program feature is activated upon the request for an additional fee. Please get in touch with your Product Specialist or firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
Once you are eligible for activating it switch on the Referral program toggle:
By switching on the Referral Program toggle you allow publishers/partners to earn additional commission from referrals they will attract to the system. Referral gets the commission based on the Campaign cost settings. It can be either the Campaign cost itself or a custom payout set on the campaign level. You as a publisher/partner who has attracted the referral will gain a commission from the referral commission.
Here are the things you can customize:
Additional program URL – any custom link you want to use for the purpose. It can be a link with your own backend integration, or some API integration. We will still add a unique value to the link so the system can identify the referral and attach hin to your account correctly.
First level commission – a commission earned by a publisher/partner who has attracted the referrer directly
Number of steps – the depth of your referral program (how many publishers/partners in the funnel will be able to get the commission from a newly acquired referral)
Commission decrement – how much less the publishers/partners in the funnel will get compared to the one who has attracted the referral directly
Let’s imagine we have the following setup for a referral program:
- First level commission is 50%
- Number of steps is 2
- Commission decrement is 25%This is how it will work:
Multiple Postbacks feature presupposes that only certain conversion types (chosen by the branded portal Admin) will be sent to the publishers/partners.This feature is pretty tricky so get in touch with your Product Specialist to make sure you really need it.