What is a multi-user access?
The multi-user access feature allows several users to work in one RedTrack account. This is essential when you have a team where everyone needs access to edit the data or even different levels of access (for example based on Traffic sources). Each invited user will have access to your account (Admin account) and you (Admin) will be able to manage the performance of each user.
For more on available subscription plans and costs study RedTrack Pricing section. In case of any confusion or extra questions on the price range please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To invite a new user to RedTrack, act as follows:
1. A user needs to sign up to RedTrack via https://app.redtrack.io/signup or sign in to the already existing account.
2. Once it’s done, please contact email@example.com about that so that we could change the user’s status to “Shared”. When you’ve got confirmation that the user’s status was successfully changed, proceed further with step 3 below.
3. Once it’s done, go to your RedTrack account and find Settings -> Multiaccess -> click the New button:
4. Set the user’s email address and access detailsExpand to see how to set the user's email address and access details
4.1 type in the user’s email:
Full access provides the ability to see and edit all data in your RedTrack account.
4.2 turn on the toggle to reveal the financial data or turn the toggle off to hide it:
4.3 to limit user access in creating Campaigns or their parts, RedTrack logs, Publishers and Advertisers panels, you need to turn the corresponding toggle off or keep those toggles on to allow a new user access to these operations:
Selected access type will be applied to all elements from the list. If you switch “Campaign view” toggle off, the Campaigns tab will not be available for this user. If it is required to use “read-only” mode, you can switch “Edit” and “Export” toggles off. RedTrack tabs will be available only in a view mode.
4.4 if you want your users to work with individual Traffic sources, Affiliate networks, or Campaigns, you can limit access by them. Just specify sources, networks, and Campaigns that will be visible to your user in the following fields:
Limit by traffic sources – the limitation is applied for certain Traffic sources.
Limit by campaigns – the limitation is applied for certain Campaigns.
Limit by offer sources – the limitation is applied for certain offer sources and offers associated with these offer sources. It’s not applied to the campaigns as access to the Campaigns can be limited by the Campaigns.
5. After you add your user, (s)he will receive an invitation email. Once the invitation is confirmed, the user can log in as a multi-user.
5.1 (s)he can select between the default account and your account by pressing the multiaccess button:
5.2 to exit the multiaccess account, click on the multiaccess button and press Exit Shared Access option:
6. The access type may be modified anytime and for any user.