Exoclick is a self-service platform, super user-friendly, and it’s got an intuitive interface and detailed reports. Founded in 2006, it now reaches around 5 billion daily impressions.
1. Create a goal ID in Exoclick.
Open Conversion tracking tab and click the “New tag” button:
2. Set the name and click Create a goal button:
3. Copy the Goal ID.
4. Add Exoclick template to RedTrack.
Go to Traffic Sources -> New -> find Exoclick -> Add the template:
The Postback URL and all tracking macros will be automatically added to the template.
You need to change the “REPLACE” part in the postback link with the “goal ID” from your Exoclick account:
In our example the Postback URL is the following:
5. Integrate Exoclick with your RedTrack account.
Go to Tools -> Integrations -> Traffic sources -> put your Exoclick API key and save the changes.
6. Create a campaign in RedTrack.
Once you have everything ready, you can proceed with the campaign creation. After you save the campaign, a click URL (your redirect tracking link) will be automatically generated.
7. Create a campaign in Exoclick.
Open the Campaign list tab and create a new campaign:
Set the name, category and go to the next section:
Click the Add variations button -> Add RedTrack tracking link (Campaign click URL) as the Landing page URL
8. Add your ad variations, adjust other settings, Create the ad campaign and start running traffic.
9. Set the automation and enjoy!